Thursday, 25.04.2024, 01:20

Welcome, Guest | RSS

Radio Prijatelji i BB hub zajedno

Klikni i uzivaj!

Narodna,Zabavna i strana muzika

Join Uploading.com today!
Get up to $35 / 1000 downloads with FileSonic.com We pay for all countries!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum Free Download » Igrice - Games » Download igrica » Lord of Arcana (2011/MILTI5/PSP/PAL)-COMPLEX
Lord of Arcana (2011/MILTI5/PSP/PAL)-COMPLEX
BBDate: Friday, 21.01.2011, 18:40 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0

Lord of Arcana (2011/MILTI5/PSP/PAL)-COMPLEX | 700.39 Mb

The Lord of Arcana players will come face to face with lots of horrible monsters and save the world from these monsters. But this time the players waiting for a really challenging adventure – the authors argue that the complexity of the game will be pretty high, so it is best to pass it in a cooperative mode for up to 4 people. Also promised a decent graphics, exciting plot and a simple intuitive controls. Of course, Lord of Arcana hardly a MMO, but many observers call it except as a response to Square Enix on the insanely popular Monster Hunter series from Capcom.

Features:
* Experience authentic multiplayer action from Square Enix, developed exclusively for the PSP system.
* Play with up to three friends to defeat tough enemies and reap rewards together, or tackle a variety of quests in single-player mode.
* Dive into the fray with simple and intuitive controls that will hook players of any skill level.
* Create one-of-a-kind avatars and produce thousands of unique weapons. The possibilities are endless.

Released: January 25, 2011
Category: Action> General
Publisher: Access Games
Developer: Access Games
Platform: PSP
Region: PAL
Language: MULTI5
File size: 700.39 Mb

Download:
http://letitbit.net/download/1193.126552ee...OMPLEX.rar.html

BBDate: Friday, 21.01.2011, 18:41 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0

Forum Free Download » Igrice - Games » Download igrica » Lord of Arcana (2011/MILTI5/PSP/PAL)-COMPLEX
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website builderuCoz