Wednesday, 24.04.2024, 03:12

Welcome, Guest | RSS

Radio Prijatelji i BB hub zajedno

Klikni i uzivaj!

Narodna,Zabavna i strana muzika

Join Uploading.com today!
Get up to $35 / 1000 downloads with FileSonic.com We pay for all countries!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum Free Download » Programi - Software » Download programa » Megatech MegaCAD Metall v2010 GERMAN
Megatech MegaCAD Metall v2010 GERMAN
BBDate: Wednesday, 10.02.2010, 13:16 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0

Megatech MegaCAD Metall v2010 GERMAN | 118MB

MegaCAD metal is the CAD software for the metal crafts. They are characterized as natural as on the drawing board. MegaCAD metal has to make a wide array of useful features that make the work very pleasant. Corrections are made quickly, once Subscribed can be used again and again. Predefined decorative elements can easily insert itself, reflect, rotate and copy. Working with standard parts almost automatically goes out of hand. Other highlights include automatic Stabverteilung, the mesh generator for example, gates, fences, railings and automated pieces, packaging, ordering and cutting lists.

Thus it does not stop. Especially with special metal constructions MegaCAD unfolded all its advantages. And should your needs grow, you are always compliant to the top.

Overview of functions

Steel Profile Generator
Different types of profiles (HEA, HEB, I etc.) are in the cross section, shown in side view and in plan view and provided with information for the BOM. The rotation angle and length are set there or constructively determined.

Grid generator
Automatic generation of straight frames, arches and segmental arches with an indication of the frame strength and Stabstärke. Stababstände be automatically calculated. Free frame shapes for stair railings, fences, balcony railings ... for the automatic calculation of Stababstände based on Stabstärke.

Part of the company database Triebenbacher and KDM
For the preparation of planning, supply and shop drawings will be finished components from the fields of gates, window bars, stair and balcony railing and fencing solutions from a variety of areas.

Standard Parts
From this menu, add standard parts from 88 different series of standards from the steel, metalworking and machinery directly in the drawing. In addition, functions for the fast display of Durchhangsbohrungen, threaded holes and cuts are available.

Toolbox
The toolbox contains tools for creating surface symbols, welding symbols and item numbers, and includes a function for individual elements (lines, arcs, etc.) combine to form an assembly and equipped with (BOM) information.

http://rapidshare.com/files/347663476/MGTMGCADMT2010GEEQU.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/347662577/MGTMGCADMT2010GEEQU.part2.rar

Forum Free Download » Programi - Software » Download programa » Megatech MegaCAD Metall v2010 GERMAN
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website builderuCoz