Wednesday, 24.04.2024, 07:49

Welcome, Guest | RSS

Radio Prijatelji i BB hub zajedno

Klikni i uzivaj!

Narodna,Zabavna i strana muzika

Join Uploading.com today!
Get up to $35 / 1000 downloads with FileSonic.com We pay for all countries!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum Free Download » Programi - Software » Download programa » Firefox Minefield 3.7 alpha 2 pre + Portable Full
Firefox Minefield 3.7 alpha 2 pre + Portable Full
BBDate: Friday, 19.02.2010, 09:56 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0

Firefox Minefield 3.7 alpha 2 pre + Portable Full
Size: 31,6 mb
Interface Language: Russian
Platform: Windows All
License: Freeware
New alpha version is very fast browser, with the rapidity of apparent not only during loading web pages, but when looking at bookmarks and history. Made it through the engine, and Mozilla allows you to view all Web pages in one window mnogovkladochnom, but also has many other useful options, including the ability to significantly enhance connectivity plug-ins (and released them a great many). The new version allows you to easily import bukmarki, user profile and customize your start page. This browser was created based on the engine Mozila, only he had discarded extra modules, advertising. Optimize the kernel, allowing smaller size and increased speed. Firefox allows you to surf faster, safer, and much more efficiently. For more than 40 million users have chosen him as their regular browser. In Firefox is a function of importatsii favorite and installations of IE, Opera, so you will not have to re-configure everything, and just download and you can already feel the charm of the browser.

Download

Forum Free Download » Programi - Software » Download programa » Firefox Minefield 3.7 alpha 2 pre + Portable Full
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website builderuCoz