3DMark Vantage 1.02 (2010/ENG)
Size: 430 MB
3DMark Vantage benchmark that combines test the CPU, VGA card, tools for determining the quality of the image.
Corporation Futuremark, well-known producer, perhaps, one of the most popular in-class test packets to measure the performance of today's personal computers and their components, has released a second update for the latest product 3DMark Vantage (its first update was very important and made it possible to view the results without having to exit the network).
The first two scenes are designed to test the performance of graphics cards. It uses two different landscapes that mimic the environment in the room, as well as open space. The most spectacular is the second scene, where the star cruiser with an escort of fighter jets bombed the planet produces a field of asteroids.
The last two tests designed to assess the performance of the CPU. Both scenes contain a large number of moving objects in different directions, in this case, small airplanes that fly to the desired path.
Officially supports only Windows Vista operating system, and Se7en, since they alone holds a monopoly in providing the latest hardware effects DirectX10.Rekomenduemoy hardware configuration is a PC based on Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Athlon X2 6000, as well as a video card with hardware support for DirectX10. The other requirements are generally not so important, because they must meet the minimum for the operating system with support for DirectX10.
• Fixed hang in CPU Test 2 - Physics on systems with more than 12 logical processors
• Added possibility to disable System Info scan in command line front-end
• Fixed the score formula in texture fill rate test
• Added buffered file input stream for faster test loading times
• Updated System Info component version to 184.108.40.206
Version: 1.02 1901
Platform: x86 and x64
Size: 430 MB
-OS: Windows Vista / Seven
-CPU: Pentium ® 4 3.2 GHz or equivalent Athlon ® 64 3500 +
-VIDEO: With support for DirectX 10
-RAM: 1 GB of RAM
-HDD: 1817 MB
1. Start the installation.
2. Follow the instructions in the installer.
3. At the request of serial open text faly "SN.txt", take the numbers from there.