Friday, 29.03.2024, 08:52

Welcome, Guest | RSS

Radio Prijatelji i BB hub zajedno

Klikni i uzivaj!

Narodna,Zabavna i strana muzika

Join Uploading.com today!
Get up to $35 / 1000 downloads with FileSonic.com We pay for all countries!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum Free Download » Hosting » Free File Hosting » Filehosting
Filehosting
BBDate: Thursday, 22.09.2011, 10:13 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
filehosting.org provides an easy possibility for you to send large files to your friends. Just upload the file you want to share with your friends and we send you a download link to your file. You can give this download link to your friends by mail or messanger. It is also allowed to link to the download page from websites and communities. This is easy, fast and reliable filehosting!

You don't need any kind of premium-accounts, our service is completely free for everyone. You can upload any type of file (movies, music, documents, images, zip files and more). Any file in any format can be uploaded and downloaded for free. We have no file size limit. There are no restrictions on the number of times a file can be downloaded.

Files can be downloaded from any computer from our high speed servers. You don't need any special software installed to be able to download your files. You decide who you want to share your files with. Keep your files private, or send your download links only to friends or family. Alternatively you can choose to share your download links on blogs, forums and social networking sites. So try now our free and simple filehosting service.

SignUp

Forum Free Download » Hosting » Free File Hosting » Filehosting
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website builderuCoz