Thursday, 28.03.2024, 16:51

Welcome, Guest | RSS

Radio Prijatelji i BB hub zajedno

Klikni i uzivaj!

Narodna,Zabavna i strana muzika

Join Uploading.com today!
Get up to $35 / 1000 downloads with FileSonic.com We pay for all countries!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum Free Download » Hosting » Free File Hosting » Fast-Files
Fast-Files
BBDate: Saturday, 24.09.2011, 10:16 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
http://www.fast-files.com/

Fast-Files.com is a free files hosting server allowing easy, anonymous uploading of any files up to a maximum file size of 500 MB (no login required). There is a box beneath the file uploader that has an upload progress bar which will show the upload time elapsed and estimated time remaining to finish uploading (useful for large files). All file extensions are allowed, and the free file host allows unlimited bandwidth and unlimited downloads. It features an AJAX upload form which updates dynamically, so the web site will not ever timeout if you are on a slow connection uploading. Hosted files will not be deleted until the web hosting server becomes full (the server disk drives currently have about 1.5 terabytes of file storage space), and then files will be deleted by priority as new files come in (the oldest files with the fewest downloads get deleted first). Files which are downloaded regularly never get deleted from the webserver. On the file download page, you have to enter a captcha code and then wait for a 20-seconds delay counter before you can download the file.

Forum Free Download » Hosting » Free File Hosting » Fast-Files
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website builderuCoz