Sunday, 05.05.2024, 14:25

Welcome, Guest | RSS

Radio Prijatelji i BB hub zajedno

Klikni i uzivaj!

Narodna,Zabavna i strana muzika

Join Uploading.com today!
Get up to $35 / 1000 downloads with FileSonic.com We pay for all countries!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum Free Download » Igrice - Games » Download igrica » Magic: The Gathering — Tactics (2011/PC/ENG/OnLine)
Magic: The Gathering — Tactics (2011/PC/ENG/OnLine)
BBDate: Friday, 21.01.2011, 18:44 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0

Magic: The Gathering — Tactics (2011/PC/ENG/OnLine) | 1.06 Gb

Magic: The Gathering - Tactics is the first game that brings the iconic characters, spells and settings from the world's premier trading card game to life in a fully realized 3D world with tactics style game play. Tackle the challenging single-player scenarios or join legions of gamers worldwide for intense battles of thrilling strategy in casual and tournament formats.

Key Features:
- Free to download and play, registered gamers will be able to battle online right away against opponents around the world or take on the challenging opening chapter of the game's story driven campaign.
- Take on the role of a Planeswalker and cast devastating spells such as Fireball, Doom Blade, Pacifism and Lightning Bolt, and control incredible creatures like Serra Angel, Lord of the Pit, Colossus of Sardia or Reya Dawnbringer.
- Take your skills into intense online tactical battles and fight in richly illustrated environments with all five colors of Magic.

System requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / Seven;
- Processor: Intel 2 × 2.6GHz
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce 9600
- Free space on hard disk: 1,5 GB

Year: 2011
Genre: Strategy (Turn-based) / 3D / Online-only
Developer: SOE-Denver, and Wizards of the Coast
Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
Platform: PC

Publication Type: license
Language: Englis
Crack: Not required
Size: 1.06 Gb

Download:
http://letitbit.net/download/1831.1d8338ee...011.PC.exe.html

Forum Free Download » Igrice - Games » Download igrica » Magic: The Gathering — Tactics (2011/PC/ENG/OnLine)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website builderuCoz