Friday, 29.03.2024, 11:28

Welcome, Guest | RSS

Radio Prijatelji i BB hub zajedno

Klikni i uzivaj!

Narodna,Zabavna i strana muzika

Join Uploading.com today!
Get up to $35 / 1000 downloads with FileSonic.com We pay for all countries!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum Free Download » E-Book » New E-Books » Materials: Engineering, Science, Processing and Design
Materials: Engineering, Science, Processing and Design
BBDate: Wednesday, 25.05.2011, 20:41 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0

Materials: Engineering, Science, Processing and Design

Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann | ISBN: 0750683910 | edition 2007 | PDF | 527 pages | 16 mb

The ultimate materials engineering text and resource: world class authors; design led-approach, broader scope than other texts; to a level of detail that is appropriate for undergraduate courses; innovative visually lead presentation without any loss of academic rigor or detail; fully linked with the leading materials software package, as used in over 500 engineering departments. It is written for students taking undergraduate level courses in engineering materials, MS&E, manufacturing and design, and related mechanical engineering courses with a materials science and processing elective or required course, including aeronautical and automotive engineering, product and industrial design. It is also perfect for use by chemical engineers and civil engineers taking introductory materials science and engineering technology courses.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1066208884/0750683910.rar

Forum Free Download » E-Book » New E-Books » Materials: Engineering, Science, Processing and Design
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website builderuCoz