Friday, 26.04.2024, 19:49

Welcome, Guest | RSS

Radio Prijatelji i BB hub zajedno

Klikni i uzivaj!

Narodna,Zabavna i strana muzika

Join Uploading.com today!
Get up to $35 / 1000 downloads with FileSonic.com We pay for all countries!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum Free Download » Muzika - Music » World Music » Agincourt – Angels Of Mons (FLAC) (2011)
Agincourt – Angels Of Mons (FLAC) (2011)
BBDate: Thursday, 09.06.2011, 17:50 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0

EAC Rip | Flac(tracks) – cue – log | 362 MB | 1 CD | Full Scans
Genre: Metal
Birmingham based NWOBHM style metallers Agincourt release their debut album ‘Angels Of Mons’ through their own label, Agincourt Music. The band were originally formed in 1991 and are heavily influenced by the NWOBHM era of the previous decade, they had two self released EPs, did a recording session for Radio One and the famous Maida Vale Studios in London, and their brand of old school metal was being tipped by may to carry them to big success.
At this time the band received substantial airplay at local, national and International level, along with a video appearance on national television, as well as performing live shows at prime venues, but the arrival of grunge effectively killed off their hopes and the band split up in 1997. However, 11 years later Agincourt reformed. Three original members – vocalist/guitarist Richard E. Toy, guitarist Frank Miracco and bassist Russ Weaver – were joined by former Benediction drummer Paul Brookes, but Miracco was quickly replaced by Paul Anderson. The band are to release their debut album ‘Angels Of Mons’ on March 1, but since they finished recording there debut offering, Brookes has left, with Steve Riley coming in.
So onto ‘Angels Of Mons’ and it’s apparent from the off on first track ‘Edge Of Paradise’ you are going to be offered a cross of early Maiden and classic Saxon. The album really takes me back to my youth when the NWOBHM kicked off with tracks like ‘Going Insane’ with its monster riff, and personal favourite of mine, the outstanding ‘Breakdown’.
The band also remind me in parts of German metallers ‘Steelwing’, especially on ‘This Life’, ‘Fool No More’ and ‘Promised Land’, and although the production is not brilliant it actually adds to that raw sound that featured on so many of those classic NWOBHM albums from back in the day. The album is brought to a close with the excellent ‘Agincourt’ and for me this debut offering from this Midlands based band has been a real nostalgia trip down memory lane to the founding days of British Heavy Metal.
Tracklisting:
1. Agincourt – Edge Of Paradise [04:46]
2. Agincourt – Going Insane [03:55]
3. Agincourt – Captured King [05:02]
4. Agincourt – Breakdown [03:29]
5. Agincourt – Come With Me [04:48]
6. Agincourt – This Life [06:18]
7. Agincourt – Fool No More [04:36]
8. Agincourt – Queen Of The Night [06:08]
9. Agincourt – Promised Land [03:47]
10. Agincourt – Agincourt [06:36]
Download link:
http://www.wupload.com/file....rt2.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file....rt1.rar

Forum Free Download » Muzika - Music » World Music » Agincourt – Angels Of Mons (FLAC) (2011)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website builderuCoz